Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Why When You Poop Do You Weigh More?



(NOT) Texas Chainsaw Massacre!


number zeroOoOoOo






























In the beginning were the highways. As a child traveling with mom and dad on the highways in Liguria and Piedmont, in particular, A6, A7 and A10. I missed by a whisker of doubling the work of "camionale" Genoa - Serravalle, I lived with childlike curiosity and interest for doubling the number of yards before the Genoa Pegli - Albisola and then of Savona - Torino. I started over the years with my childhood memories and a few timid photo taken on the fly in the car race, to document and to get passionate about these highways, not only after they were born and how they were processed. In the case of the A6, I lived by car ... for a change "... zzato like a beast" the fast lane and central sections alternating with double continuous line.




Growing up, I noticed that the railroad could be born in one way and turn into another, for example by moving, doubling or divesting ... . I discovered once again a world of evolution of the network especially in Liguria, and then the Frejus railway node of Milan, the event incredible transformation "town". And so on. Today I enjoy af photographing, documenting and construction of small files, like what you see: driven by passion and curiosity which luckily never let me down, also inspired by myths and endless sites that I come with humility and admiration, such as "Disused Railways ( www.ferroviedismesse.com )," George Pond Web "(www .miol.it / stagniweb ), "Alpen Tunnel" ( www.alpentunnel.de ), to which I linked with these great pictures, and others who surely will forget, and I apologize.




Everything has a passion shared by both facilities: the galleries. Since early age excites me to enter the galleries on the car of my father (serious person, he, not like those unfortunates who suddenly slow down when you come!). All galleries interested me, little by little even the most unusual type the Alpine military Collardente Tunnel, Tunnel Parpapillon etc..
In this blog we talk every now and then a particular case of infrastructure, abandoned or significantly modified, especially rail and road, but maybe in the future ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment